Ayulabs Bactefar Syrup
In Chronic Amoebiasis and Giardiasis
Effectively eradicates gut pathogens
Benefits of using Ayulabs Bactecfar Syrup :
- Effective in Amoebiasis & Giardiasis.
- Controls Frequency of stool.
- Useful in irritable bowel syndrome.
- Astringent, cooling & No metallic taste.
Bactefar syrup is the 1st choice amongst antidiarrhoea is because of its safety and
efficacy. In infants and children, as well in adults where syrup is required Bactefar
is the drug of choice because of its fast action, in diarrhea, dysentery, giardiasis, due to its active ingredients.
Advantages of Ayulabs Bactefar Syrup :
- Ensures sure & predictable results.
- Free from gastric upset and bitter taste.
- Reduces mucosal inflammation and restores motility.
- Relieves abdorminal pain and colic, and has astringent action.
- Prevents dehydration.
Indications for use of Ayulabs Bactefar Syrup :
Amoebic dysentery, diarrhea and giardiasis, Adjuvant in Enterotoxic E-Coli, Virtal diarrhea, I.B.S. Anthelmintic.
Compositions of Ayulabs Bactefar Syrup :
- Indrajav (Holarrhena anti-dysenterica) : 200 mg.
- Mardashingi (Helicteres isora) : 100 mg.
- Kadachhal : 100 mg.
- Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea) : 100 mg
- Dadamchhal (Punica granatum) 100 mg.
- Bavalparda (Acacia Arabica) : 100 mg.
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus scarious) : 50 mg.
- Bhoiamli (Phyllanthus niruri) : 50 mg
- Biligarbha (Aegle marmelos) : 100 mg.
- Vavdinga (Embelia ribes) : 50 mg
- Khurasani Ajmo (Hyoscyamus niger) : 50 mg
Dosage of Ayulabs Bactefar Syrup :
- Adult : One to two teaspoonful Three times a day Preferably 2 hrs after food.
- Children & infants : Half to one teaspoonful, three times a day Preferably 2 hrs after food or as directed by the physician