Ayulabs Cheerup Syrup
Tones Up Body with Freshness of Nature
Non Alcoholic Appetiser
Benefits of using Ayulabs Cheerup Syrup :
- Reinforced and enriched with Natural Nutrients.
- Promotes conversion of nutrients to energy.
- Shortens post operative convalescence.
- A wholesome; Ideal; Reconstructive; Recuperative Rejuvenative; with anti seratonergic action.
- Anabolic and adaptogenic.
- Anti oxidant
An ideal round the year tonic, nature’s nutritive therapy for young and old.
Cheerup is useful for all debilitating conditions. It corrects metabolic functions and infuses a sense of well being.
Cherrup syrup is designed with a well thought formula which helps patients faster recovery from ailments, builds up resistance power of the body, and regain strength and stamina, thus reinforcing energy by nourishing the debilitated tissues. Cheerup increases appetite, promotes digestion and evacuation by improving the
metabolism of the body. It improves the chemical synthesis of body and works as“More than just a tonic”. It resolves the mental stress and strain, removes brain fag and improves brain power. The taste of Cheerup tonic is palatable.
Indications for use of Ayulabs Cheerup Syrup :
General debility, malnutrition, poor weight gain, convalescence and anaemia. It can also be prescribed in general fatigue and for general well being, and as dietary supplement.
Each 10ml Ayulabs Cheerup Syrup following active ingredients.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) : 100 mg.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 60 mg.
- Gokshuru (Tribulus terrestris) : 50 mg.
- Vidarikanda (Pueraria tuberose) : 40 mg.
- Kaucha (Mucuna pruriens) : 40 mg.
- Kulanjan (Apinia galangal) : 40mg.
- Akarkara(Anacyclus pyrethrum): 30mg
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza) : 20 mg
- Jatiphala (Myristica fragrans):20mg
- Rasna (Puchea lanceolata) : 20 mg
- Shemal mushli (Salmalia malabarica) : 10 mg
- Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) : 10 mg
- Suddha Shilajit : 10 mg
- Triphala : (Harde +Baheda+Amla) 40 mg.
- Ashtavarga : 20 mg.
- Tikatu : 20 mg
- Chaturjat : 20 mg.
Dosage of Ayulabs Cheerup Syrup :
- Adult : Two teaspoonful three times a day after food with milk.
- Children : One teaspoonful three times a day or as directed by the physician.