Ayulabs Molis Oil
Baby Massage Oil - Touch that heals, protects and cares
Gentle, Daily Cleansing and Moisturising
Benefits of using Ayulabs Molis Oil :
- Promotes nervine conductance and tone.
- Strengthens Muscles and bone.
- Improves peripheral circulation and skin tone.
- Promotes immunity and growth.
- Provides antiseptic and cooling effect.
- Relieves skin irritation and rashes.
Molis oils is a unique medicated massage oil. Which provides natural sun screen. Molis oil enhances the development and growth of muscles, bones and nerves. Molis oil tones up muscles of the entire body, regulates the blood circulation of the body. Molis oil resolves vague pain of muscles, stiff joint the sprains. Molis oil nourishes and protects skin and increases the glow of the skin. Molis oil tones up muscles of breast, thighs, legs, hands, face. It is rubefacient. Molis oil increases the resistance power to fight infections. Molis massage oil inhibits itching, insect bite burning, sores and skin discolourisation. Molis oil checks falling of hair, (if massaged as per medical advice) dandruff, alopecia, grey hair because of chandanbala lakshadi oil (Bhav Prakash). Molis massage oil corrects penile flaccidity.
Indication for use of Ayulabs Molis Oil :
Indicated for development and growth of healthy bones, better circulation of blood, better nerve action as an antiricketic, anti scurvy and skin softer it is found useful in polio myelitis and in Bell’s palsi good results are observed in removing strechmark after delivery, dark circles around the eyes and in removing premature wrinkles on the face regular use of molis oil.
Compositions of Ayulabs Molis Oil :
- Sesamum Oil (Sesamum indicum) : 35%
- Jeitun Oil (Olea europa) : 5%
- Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifers) : 5%
- Chandanbala Laxadi Oil : 4%
- Champhor Oil (Cirranonum camphora) : 1%
- Kapas Oil (Gossypium herbaceum) : Q.S.
Usage of Ayulabs Molis Oil :
To be massaged once or twice a day or as directed by physician