Ayulabs Penwel Oil
When pain of arthritis limits motion
The Herbomineral nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Benefits of Ayulabs Penwel Oil :
- Reliable Combination of Analgesics; Anti-Inflammatory & Mild Anti-Pyretics.
- Effective in Frozen-Shoulder.
- Inhibits Prostaglandin Secretion
- Helps in URIC Acid excretion in gouty arthritis.
- Not associated with G.I. Bleeding or Ulcer formation.
Penwal Oil provides prompt relief in painful joint, stiff joints low backache and other painful conditions of musculo-skeletal origin. It is also effective in itching and burning sensations due to urticaria, insect bites and mild infections. A special manufacturing technique has made the drug to penetrate deep for better, quicker and prolonged effect.
Indications for use of Ayulabs Penwel Oil :
Arthritis, Rheumtism, Stiff neck and joints, Low back-ache, Lumbago, Sciatica, Bursitis, Fobrositis, Ankylosing spondylitis and sport injury.
Composition of Ayulabs Penwel Oil :
Usage of Ayulabs Penwel Oil :
- Gandhpuro Oil (Gaultheria fragrantissima) 20%
- Nirgundi Oil (Vitex negundo) : 20%
- Vatad Oil (Ricinus connunis) : 6%
- Narayan Oil (Poinciana elata) : 5%
- Mahavishgarbh Oil : 5%
- Deodaru Oil (Cedrus deodara) : 5%
- Nigiri Oil (Eucalyptus globules) : 3%
- Shigru Oil (Moringa pterygospra) : 3%
- Satpudhina (Mentha piperta): 1%
- Satajwayan : 1%
- Karpoor (Cirramomum camphora) : 1%
- Toontubh Oil (Brassica nigra) : Q.S.
Apply little quantity on effected part 2 to 3 times a day, not to be rubbed for more periods.