Ayulabs Pepcer Suspension
A Turning point in burning problems of Ulcer
Gastric and Duodenal Ulcer
Benefits of Ayulabs Pepcer Suspension :
- Effective in gastric & duodenal ulcer.
- Stimulates mucous secrection & collagen activity at the base of ulcer.
- Relieves anxiety & Normalises acid secrection.
- Forms a protective coating over ulcer creates & reduces haemorrahages.
- No Chalky or Gritty taste.
- No Constipation or Diarrhoea
Pepcer suspension is an antacid and anti-ulcerant suspension with well accepted drug-combination, without side effects or toxicity. Pepcer suspension does not cause diarrhea or constipation. Pepcer is very palatable and does not cause “taste fatigue”, no chalky taste or gritty feelings. The ulcer healing is faster. Pepcer suspension regulates acid secretion and provides instant relief from hyperacidity, relieves pain and associated symptoms like vomiting, forms a protective layer on mucosa and hastens healing of ulcer. Pepcer minimizes the chances of relapse, checks gastritis and reflux. Pepcer suspension flight fire and foam from spicy food, smoking, stress and strain. It does not interfere with digestion and controls hyperacidity, hypermotility and spasms.
Indications for use of Ayulabs Pepcer Suspension :
- Peptic and duodenal ulcers
- Hypergastric secretion
- Vagal stimulations in anxiety neurosis
- Reflux oesophagitis
- Histus hernis.
Compositions of Ayulabs Pepcer Suspension :
Each 10ml of Pepcer suspension contains :
- Patol (Trichosanthes dioica) : 120 mg.
- Satavari (Asparagus racemosus) : 200 mg.
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) : 200 mg.
- Sankha Bhasma : 50 mg.
- Kamdudha ras : 120 mg.
- Sukti Bhasma : 50 mg.
Dosage of Ayulabs Pepcer Suspension :
One to two teaspoonfuls three to four times day or as directed by the physician.