Mediwing DB Tone - Ayurvedic Treatment for Diabetes since 1947
DB Tone, a unique ayurvedic treatment for diabetes is a product which has been developed since 1947, by Sri Sugathan Vaidyar, a renowned ayurvedic practitioner. He was handed down Ayurvedic knowledge spanning generations, by his forefathers whose continuous search for excellence has developed many effective ayurvedic formulations. Over the years, Sugathan Vaidyar who laid much emphasis on the complications of diabetes developed DB Tone as a diabetes supplement for diabetes and related complications.
Only 2% of diabetes related deaths are due to irregularity of sugar levels. The rest 98% is due to the complications of diabetes.
For more than 60 years, DB Tone has been effectively managing Diabetes in a natural way by not only maintaining blood glucose, blood lipids and blood pressure at normal levels but also by providing support in preventing complications such as
Heart and Liver Disorders
High BP and Cholesterol
Skin and Eye Diseases
An Ayurvedic treatment for Diabetes & related complications
For more than 60 years, DB Tone has been effectively managing Diabetes in a natural way by maintaining blood glucose, blood lipids and blood pressure at normal levels. Also, DB Tone has been used by many for Diabetes related complications such as:
Wasting of muscles
Skin disorders & damaged blood vessels
Swelling of limbs
To ensure optimum absorption of DB Tone, the following pattern of dosage is advised for a period of 90 days, diluted in pure water before breakfast and after meals, or as directed by the physician.
Dosage x 3 times
2 gms per dose
4 gms per dose
6 gms per dose
6 gms per dose
8 gms per dose
8 gms per dose
10 gms per dose
Reverse the dose from 8 gms to 2 gms
2 gms = 1 teaspoon
DB Tone should be taken for 3 months in this manner, after which you may consult your physician to check your medical condition.
The Blood sugar level is likely to come down significantly within 10 days of commencement of taking DB Tone. Get your blood sugar levels tested at regular intervals. If the levels have come down, you can discontinue with other medications after consulting your physician.
Do's and Don't's
Eat regular meals on time. As Pseudo hunger is managed by DB Tone, only three regular meals are required.
Do not fast or skip meals.
It is advisable to have steamed food for breakfast like Puttu, Idiappam and Raggi preparations. Reduce portions of rice and wheat for lunch and include more of leafy vegetables. For dinner, avoid rice and wheat and switch to horsegrams, boiled and dried tapioca, corn and jowar roti.
Combining cooked and uncooked food is not advised.
Fruits can be taken with their skin but it is advisable to take a single fruit diet at a time. Jackfruit should be strictly avoided.
Avoid curd and Sugar while taking DB Tone.
Reduce intake of fatty food.
Butter-milk can be consumed regularly.
Exercise till you sweat from your forehead and underarms.
Online since 2000. COMMERCE INDIA, 320, NSR Road, Saibaba Colony, Coimbatore 641011, India. Phone:+91-422-2439319.