Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
Each 1 ml contains:
Khatika - 100mg
Cuma - 100mg
Spatigam - 60mg
Tankana - 60mg
Karpoor - 10mg
Rose water (base) Q.S
Colour : Erythrosine
Warts are caused by a viral infection, specifically by human papilloma virus (HPV). Wartosin is a unique ayurvedic solution for complete removal of elevated warts on face, forehead, neck, cheeks, axilla etc within 4-5 days.
Removal of elevated warts.
- Shake the bottle well before use, until the solution is completely mixed.
- Clean the warts with mild soap and water.
- Apply Wartosin twice a day, only with the wooden applicator provided with the pack
- Apply Wartosin only on the head or tip of the warts, and not to the surrounding skin.
- Wartosin is only for removal of elevated warts i.e hanging out of the skin
- Please take care that the medicine does not fall on the surrounding skin and if it does, clean the area with a damp cotton or cloth.
- On application of Wartosin , there could be a few seconds of slight irritation on the warts, depending upon the skin texture
- Apply very less quantity of medicine
- Do not apply on more than 3 or 4 warts at a time
- Do not apply on open, cut or bleeding warts.
- Apply Wartosin twice a day until the wart falls down.
- Never use cotton / ear buds, use only wooden applicator provided with this pack
- Do not apply on the root or base of the wart
- Close the rubber lid tightly after use
- Use within one month after opening the bottle
- Keep it in a cool dry place